3/31/2006



"Le Penseur (The Thinker)" at the Mus�e Rodin. I cannot quite make it.



Series of Dutch guild houses. I have many photos of Amsterdam but come view them in my room. May not be appropriate for public consumption.



Trying to be funny again. See Aix-en-Provence in the reflection. Read Peter Mayle's "A Year in Provence" and "Encore Provence" to learn more. Horribly boring. Not Provence though, Provence is beautiful.

Me and Miguel into kinky torture stuff in the Dutch torture museum. Yes. Maybe there isn't much to do in the day.



Where I will build my next villa and jump in to swim with babes.

I must mention. Spring is here. I love the sun, and the souffly breeze keeping it cool enough. Michelle was in London over from Brown... Unfortunately I was slightly sick, a bit from travel fatigue. Well... it's nice how she's jetsetting and seeing all her old friends. Makes them feel remembered. Now. if i can just open my books.

No comments: