6/07/2002

I lost my pegasus picture. Well, this computer's been around me for 5 years now, it's antique. Maybe Michelle could help
anyway, if you think I'm too artsy fartsy. hehe (sin^2)x + (cos^2)x = 1. No seriously, I do like sciences, physics, and now maybe mathematics...well I'll write more about me when I'm inspired...going to do maths later anyway to study. Loved geography. After all, I'm a double science student. But remember, science doesn't explain everything. Neither do I, but I'm a better bet. Shorter odds=) Funny how I obsessively try to write everything down now.
Going for lunch. Oh yeah then footie, England vs Argentina... my money's on a draw, what with the odds they're offering...3\1...for a draw or an England win...only 3\2 for Argentina...so probably 10 on england 10 on a draw. they've underestimated them, because this is a totally different match, form goes out of the window. thena again my heart is speaking. but i'm not even a diehard England fan anyway. going to watch it at alex's house. Thierry Henry's sending off last night was a travesty of justice anyway, the Uruguayan players weren't particularly clean. One thing I like about computers is that it's possibly easier to write poetry, you can go back and erase stuff...well hope to do some amateur work, it's hard anyway...i have a lot of trashy antisense poems. maybe I'll put up one...I wrote it in my Maths lecture book. But I'd like to write more metered poems. Sound nicer, and doesn't mean they're less true because they're not modernist.

No comments: