2/21/2005

Absolutely wrecked

Not quite. The days fly by and I'm going to ORD soon. I'm supposed to be clearing leave but I'm hanging around the office because I refuse to conduct my clearance in an efficient manner and am going back for training from time to time. Leaves me open to people who're looking for me... no harm then... haha, ended up spending the whole afternoon going through the presentation... and staying back with Xinhong to do it up... In some twisted way I can like numbers & data.

The bad thing about that is that you're hungry but when I'm hungry I'm slightly high & not tired anyway... but when I reach home I just get all crappy. you'll miss all these things, going back on 171 with tourists & explaining the way, and with the workers at Night Safari... I'll miss Seletar reservoir and runs to the zoo... but I think I shall write all this in my ORD memoir. Watch this space on ORD day.

No comments: