2/03/2005

Here's one for the engineering people. Make cameras that work when you blink your eyes twice in succesion. That way, I could capture a lot of cool stuff without the hassle. A bullet leaving a gun. And everyone can take award winning photos from the comfort of their mind, rendering photography commonplace. Camera phones, why stop there?

majulah singapura!

Let's all invite Yiwen to share with us what Chinese New Year means to her

"Good Morning, my name is Yiwen. I care about a lot of things. I care about my family, my friends, as well as the people around me. I'm sure all of us also care about the surroundings of our school. I'm thus appealing to all of you to join in our spring-cleaning effort"

That's why I have to live in the city. Isn't it nice to wake up in the morning on your way to work, pass by Naval Base Secondary and listen to heartfelt pleas of help in the morning. And the kids late from school waiting for the entire damn assembly thing to be over so they can go to school.

"I heard, you say, the past was much more fun"

On 170, the Singapore-Johore express pulled up next to us. Destination Larkin. I always thought causeways were about bullock carts and ah-ems bringing their vegetables and stuff across the border. Apparently it doesn't work that way now and it's high-tech refrigerated trucks, oh... there are still the choky diesel engines and the legions of motorcycles.

I really like it when you brush your hair back like that! And pout for the camera please? "blinks eyelids twice"

you remind me of someone. heh, and i feel like biting you. that's a good start.

coronation road is also a good place to find budding lovers. actually it was opposite, at dunearn... yah the girl was hugging her boyfriend soooo tight and not letting go. she was faceless, of course, because her face was lost somewhere in the aggregation of bodies. i guess it didn't really matter. i wanna be hugged too!

had meaningful discussion in french for one that didn't revolve around insulting my "wife". Putain, j'ai faim!

Yes after going through the horoscopes in French (Libra is called Balance... cool... I balance you! feel the power), I couldn't agree they were anything but rubbish. The advice to me was to be careful to maintain my equilibrium... haha roflmao I mean that's damn bullshit. My advice to Virgo is keep your virginity. To Geminis: try to differentiate yourself.

Premise: Personality cannot be changed

We had wonderful input, especially as a psychologist was involved.

My contribution was that each person has their own disposition towards behaving in a certain way. Maybe it's serotonin or naturally high energy levels. For example I believe extroverts possess more "actionable energy", which leads to gregariousness, smiling, helping people out and stuff. Which is not to say it's unchangeable. Just that it requires constant effort to reqire the circuits. For example, an introvert would find it difficult if he wanted to to constantly smile and be all cheerful because his energy levels cannot sustain it or other negative thoughts sap his energy. But of course he could do it after some time. It would just be rather tiring at first.

no lah it's because i just can't help being sorry sometimes! sorry! no really sorry. for all i've let down.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

u bamboozle me.
lip